Cooking Class: Pocket Foods
Join the Food Science Graduate Student Association (FSGSA) on Saturday, November 2nd at 3:00 p.m. for an afternoon of hands-on cooking making delicious pocket foods! Proceeds help support FSGSA company tours, professional development, international scholarships, and student activities.
- Maple sweet potato summer rolls with sweet chili dipping sauce
- Winter greens and caramelized leek pierogi
- Gorgonzola-stuffed poached pears
- Black bean and cheese pupusas with fresh curitdo
- Chilean-style choped beef empanadas
- Farro, pecan, and apple chicken sausage-stuffed acorn squash
- Apple-stuffed pork loin roast
- Chocolate clementine lava cakes
Menu subject to change based on ingredient availability.
Robert Mondavi Institute Sensory Building
392 Old Davis Road
Davis, CA 95616
The University has strict health requirements when working in the kitchen. Please be prepared to pull long hair back in a ponytail with a hairnet (will be provided) or you may bring your own baseball cap. Beards will need to be covered as well. Closed-toe shoes and pants are required when working in the kitchen.